Every time you offer your service or products to another person, you become a customer service representative and that person is now your client. Anyone involved in a business or organisation therefore needs to know the principles of effective client service skills.
Client Service Skills
Acquiring this transferable business skill will give you the ability to always:
- Ask effective questions from clients to get results
- Apply the essential principles of client services to anyone who wants your ‘output’
- Use empathy to maintain rapport with clients
- Professionally respond to a client’s demands & requests while maintaining rapport
- Sequence your sentences effectively to get maximum results
- Handle phone conversations professionally
- Read and interpret body language signals and use them to enhance your communication skills
- Defuse uncomfortable interactions with clients and professionally respond to any problems as they arise
Every time you offer your service or products to another person, you become a customer service representative and that person is now your client. Anyone involved in a business or organisation therefore needs to know the principles of effective client service skills. Knowing how to deal with clients in difficult situations, how to respond to their requests or concerns or simply providing a positive and memorable experience for your clients helps you and your company to rise above the competition. Customer service is a skill which can be learned and mastered through practice and persistence.
This course introduces delegates to the core principles of client services. By employing these values and adopting the correct attitude, delegates will be able to handle the vast majority of client interactions with ease, no matter how unusual or complicated they are.
Who should attend
Newly Qualified Associates
Duration / Time / CPD Points
One Day / 10.00am until 3.30pm / 5.5 CPD Points
SRA Competency: A2(1)
£696.00 per delegate (price includes VAT / Refreshments / Lunch and Personal Workbook) – limited to 12 delegates
50% GROUPSAVE DISCOUNT
12 Lawyers or more booking this course will receive a 50% discount – please call to arrange GroupSave
Five Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LG