Your company has been prosperous and wants to go through a recruitment drive. You are a manger but feel overloaded with all the tasks you have to deal with on all fronts and need a helping hand and have been fighting off other managers to access a pot of departmental budget.
Conducting Interviews Skills
Acquiring this transferable business skill will give you the ability to always:
- Interview an applicant fairly and professionally using a systematic step-by-step approach
- Ask targeted questions designed to get the most from an interviewee and help you decide on his/her capability for a given role
- Take the necessary steps before conducting an interview so you can maximise your chances of getting the most out of interviewing an applicant
- Follow a suitable strategy when interviewing based on your specific requirements
- Choose the best interviewing strategy and questioning methodology to pick the best applicant
- Use a variety of soft skills techniques to increase the efficiency of an interview
- Handle an interviewee’s responses to your questions using a variety of techniques to make sure you remain in control of the interview
Your company has been prosperous and wants to go through a recruitment drive. You are a manger but feel overloaded with all the tasks you have to deal with on all fronts and need a helping hand and have been fighting off other managers to access a pot of departmental budget. You have succeeded and want to use it quickly to expand your team in order to kick start several transactional projects that would be valuable to your department.
The critical activity is to interview suitable applicants to find the most ideal candidate for the job. The interview process would depend on many variables such as the company’s size, recruitment strategy, the HR department and so on. Over the years a large amount of research has been carried out to find the most effective strategies to conduct in an interview.
Who should attend
Senior and Junior Partners
Duration / Time / CPD Points
One Day / 10.00am until 3.30pm / 5.5 CPD Points
SRA Competency: A2(1)
£696.00 per delegate (price includes VAT / Refreshments / Lunch and Personal Workbook) – limited to 12 delegates
50% GROUPSAVE DISCOUNT
12 Partners or more booking this course will receive a 50% discount – please call to arrange Groupsave
Five Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LG