We often have to deal with difficult people in our professional environment and sometimes even in our personal everyday life. Any interaction or communication with such people can prove challenging and consumes a lot of our time and energy. Such situations can easily turn emotional and unproductive with long term effects on relationships.
Handling Difficult People Skills
Acquiring this transferable business skill will give you the ability to always:
- Choose the right responding style when dealing with clients and/or colleagues
- Use the right mental attitude when confronting clients and/or colleagues to minimise the effect of difficult encounters
- Make constructive conversations by staying focused and in control
- Select an appropriate conflict resolution style to get maximum results
- React to confrontations quickly and efficiently while maintaining your emotional balance
- Identify toxic words and handle them while maintaining the efficiency of your conversation
- Identify the type of difficult people you are dealing with and respond accordingly
We often have to deal with difficult clients and/or colleagues in our professional environment and sometimes even in our personal everyday life. Any interaction or communication with such people can prove challenging and consumes a lot of our time and energy. Such situations can easily turn emotional and unproductive with long term effects on relationships.
Dealing with difficult clients and/or colleagues is one of the most demanding parts of people’s professional and personal life. The simplest interactions with these types of people, can leave us feeling tired and emotionally drained. Understanding the characteristics of difficult people, why they do what they do and the origin of their behaviour will enable delegates to deal with their difficult clients and/or colleagues more effectively.
Who should attend
Mid and Senior Associates
Duration / Time / CPD Points
One Day / 10.00am until 3.30pm / 5.5 CPD Points
SRA Competency: A2(1)
£896.00 per delegate (price includes VAT / Refreshments / Lunch and Personal Workbook) – limited to 12 delegates
50% GROUPSAVE DISCOUNT
12 Associates or more booking this course will receive a 50% discount – please call to arrange GroupSave
Five Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LG