In just about any interaction with clients and/or colleagues, you may find the need to persuade them of your ideas, your products or services. The ability to persuade successfully seems to be a fundamental quality of successful people. Take leaders, scientists, artists, politicians, authors, or any successful celebrity.
Acquiring this transferable business skill will give you the ability to always:
- Use a number of psychological techniques to increase your success when influencing clients and/or colleagues
- Use a step-by-step approach to prepare your case when you want to persuade clients and/or colleagues
- Take advantage of a number of persuasion strategies to guide people towards a direction of your choice
- Deliver an engaging and persuasive story to inspire and convince your audience of your cause
- Use emotional persuasion and verbal techniques to help the other person see something differently, be inspired and easily change their opinion
- Use best practice guidelines to improve your persuasion performance and pitch delivery
In just about any interaction with clients and/or colleagues, you may find the need to persuade them of your ideas, your products or services. The ability to persuade successfully seems to be a fundamental quality of successful people. Take leaders, scientists, artists, politicians, authors, or any successful celebrity. They have got where they are by being able to convince people of their abilities, vision, know-how and mastery of what they do, and those who are good at it do it on a massive scale.
Persuasion is all about having the right attitude. You cannot imagine a good persuader who is shy and constantly looks down. On the other hand, persuasion is not about hard selling something to someone at any cost, even at the cost of significantly annoying them just for a one-off sale. Good persuasion happens when you are totally convinced and happily accept the view of the persuader. Sometimes you may not even realise you have been persuaded, you just know the correct course of action. Of course, this action could have been suggested by the persuader who has influenced you unconsciously.
In short, persuasion is about having the right attitude as well as knowing a number of useful techniques that can be employed when interacting with clients and/or colleagues.
Who should attend
Mid and Senior Associates
Duration / Time / CPD Points
One Day / 10.00am until 3.30pm / 5.5 CPD Points
SRA Competency: A2(1)
£896.00 per delegate (price includes VAT / Refreshments / Lunch and Personal Workbook) – limited to 12 delegates
50% GROUPSAVE DISCOUNT
12 Associates or more booking this course will receive a 50% discount – please call to arrange GroupSave
Five Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LG