Acquiring this transferable business skill will give you the ability to always:
- Say No and be loved for it!
- Recognise how stressed you are, what it means for you and how it impacts your life
- Monitor your stress level and detect when it is reducing your performance
- Anticipate and resolve stressful situations systematically using time-based and people-based techniques
- Use specific exercises and diets to become more productive
- Respond to stressful situations using a variety of powerful techniques and become more productive
- Use autosuggestion and imagination to its full extent to manage your stress level
In today’s world, we experience a lot of demand for our time, inputs and contributions to the organisation we work for and society at large. Such demands are increasing as the world is getting more complex and real-time due to ongoing technological progress and this can inevitably lead to more stress.
As a result, managing stress is a critical skill that you must master and pay more attention to as we advance more into the future. Stress management is about increasing productivity and operating at peak performance. With the right level of stress you can achieve as much as you are capable of, not to mention a higher chance of enjoying what you do when you are at it.
Who should attend
Duration / Time / CPD Points
One Day / 10.00am until 3.30pm / 5.5 CPD Points
SRA Competency: A2(1)
£696.00 per delegate (price includes VAT / Refreshments / Lunch and Personal Workbook) – limited to 12 delegates
50% GROUPSAVE DISCOUNT
12 Newly Qualifieds or more booking this course will receive a 50% discount – please call to arrange Groupsave
Five Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LG