Delivering a training course requires many skills. A trainer must know the content well or be an expert in it, be able to communicate well, know how learning works, have a high level of empathy to understand what delegates are going through and be able to show enthusiasm about the content.
Train the Trainer Skills
Acquiring this transferable business skill will give you the ability to always:
- Demonstrate your training capability by presenting a short course
- Use Accelerated Learning principles and suitable instructional methods to deliver effective courses
- Sequence the course structure based on best practices in line with established learning methodologies
- Present your training content effectively while employing established learning principles
- Use training tools in line with human perception capabilities to maximise information transfer
- Increase learning based on the Cognitive Training Model, training theories and memory patterns
- Take advantage of multiple channels of communication by exploiting the environment, using body language and training aids
- Use powerful questioning techniques, increase delegates’ participation, coach and handle difficult situations
Delivering training to clients requires many skills. A trainer must know the content well or be an expert in it, be able to communicate well, know how learning works, have a high level of empathy to understand what delegates are going through and be able to show enthusiasm about the content.
Since these are only skills, anyone can master them with correct training. Solicitor trainers must feel confident about their domain or expertise, however a great trainer must possess a set of skills directly dedicated to training clients and/or colleagues and on transferring knowledge form one person to another.
People always remember a good teacher many years later and the same applies to the training world. Becoming a good trainer is not at all hard. All you need to do is to practise the required skills and have persistence to use them. Next, adjust your performance based on the feedback from your delegates and how much they have learned from your delivery session.
Who should attend
Senior and Mid Associates
Duration / Time / CPD Points
One Day / 10.00am until 3.30pm / 5.5 CPD Points
SRA Competency: A2(1)
£896.00 per delegate (price includes VAT / Refreshments / Lunch and Personal Workbook) – limited to 12 delegates
50% GROUPSAVE DISCOUNT
12 Associates or more booking this course will receive a 50% discount – please call to arrange Groupsave
Five Chancery Lane, London, W2CA 1LG