Acquiring this transferable business skill will give you the ability to always:
- Use effective body language to increase the efficiency of your public speaking and show confidence
- Detect power gestures indented to lower your status or intimidate you and respond accordingly
- Read clients and/or colleagues through their eyes and make an impact on clients and/or colleagues by adopting specific eye expressions
- Spot lies and read evaluations gestures before final decisions are verbalised
- Use the principles of body language to read clusters
- Distinguish between open and closed body positions and interpret them correctly within the context
The course also contains important advice on posture, hand gestures, the art of public speaking and presentation.
Many studies show that we communicate mainly through body language, especially when we are in an emotional state. Since many of our achievements in life depend on how well we interact with clients and/or colleagues, it is quite critical to know how to communicate beyond words.
Imagine how much you can gain by reading people by looking at their legs, arms, head, gesture, posture, eyes, mouth and hands, all before they say a single word. You can read their feelings before they tell you about them. There is a huge power in that which allows you to improve your relationships with people, whether at work or in personal life. Many times, a simple eye contact can make all the difference in gaining a person’s trust and building rapport, leading to better communication. Knowledge of body language signals can greatly help people in many areas such as communication skills, leadership skills, client services, sales skills and so on.
Who should attend
Duration / Time / CPD Points
One Day / 8.30am until 1.30pm / 5.5 CPD Points
SRA Competency: A2(1)
£696.00 per delegate (price includes VAT / Refreshments / Lunch and Personal Workbook) – limited to 12 delegates
Five Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LG