Acquiring this transferable business skill will give you the ability to always:
- Appreciate the power of networking and discover how, if done correctly, it can empower you
- Progress your relationships forward systematically and avoid getting stuck at a certain level with people you want to interact with more
- Decide what you want to achieve when networking while avoiding poorly formulated goals
- Shape and expand your network based on proven principles
- Search for contacts systematically and avoid common mistakes that lead to poor networking attempts
- Design a personal pitch and deliver it with positive impact to gain attention and be remembered
- Use best practice guidelines on social interactions and networking to maximise making contacts and improving your relationships
For the success of your career, you will need to master the art of business networking. Networking allows you to remain in the loop, stay informed of future developments and to capitalise on people’s knowledge and expertise.
Business networking requires a systematic approach. You will need to identify what you want to gain from networking, how to allocate your resources, which people to focus on and where to find new contacts. Before attending networking sessions you will need to know how to present yourself using a carefully crafted but casually delivered personal pitch. Your aim is to create a positive and memorable impression on the people you meet through networking. The entire process is simply something that you need to practice on until you become good at each part.
The course helps you analyse your current networks and recognise your key contacts which can then be targeted. This helps to optimise time spent while networking.
The course provides you with a systematic approach to business networking. The exercises allow you to examine your current approach to networking and update them based on best practice guidelines.
Who should attend
Duration / Time / CPD Points
One day / 8.30am until 1.30pm / 5.5 CPD Points
SRA Competency: A2(1)
£696 per delegate (price includes VAT / Refreshments / Lunch and Personal Workbook) – limited to 12 delegates
Five Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LG