Acquiring this transferable business skill will give you the ability to always:
- Employ coaching principles in your environment and maximize clients and/or colleagues’ efficiency
- Ask questions to maximise the efficiency of the coaching session, raise awareness and open up new possibilities
- Influence clients and/or colleagues through recognising basic human needs
- Provide effective feedback to coaches and overcome any potential resistance
- Use the GROW model to coach, question and guide a coachee
Coaching is increasingly becoming one of the most sought after and important skills for anyone in a work environment. It is a skill that no manager can live without. The days of direct commands from managers to their employees are long gone. The importance of inspiring and guiding employees to realise their abilities and discover their power and responsibilities can no longer be ignored. This is why any successful company is now deeply interested in formal and informal coaching carried out continuously in the workplace.
Coaching is not limited to managers and team leaders. Coaching skills are essential in helping and inspiring your colleagues, friends and family. This course focuses on the latest proven methods of coaching and covers important topics such as structuring effective communications, successful questioning methods and active listening techniques, the GROW model, human behaviour, motivational conversations, giving feedback or praise and many other relevant topics.
Who should attend
Senior and Junior Partners
Duration / Time / CPD Points
One Day / 8.30am until 1.30pm / 5.5 CPD Points
SRA Competency: A2(1)
£996.00 per delegate (price includes VAT / Refreshments / Lunch and Personal Workbook) – limited to 12 delegates
Five Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LG