Acquiring this transferable business skill will give you the ability to always:
- Understand the importance of delegating to clients and/or colleagues and get more done to create a work life balance
- Face your fear of delegation and learn to think positively of delegating tasks to clients and/or colleagues
- Adopt an appropriate strategy to delegate the right task to the right people at the right time and in the right way
- Use a systematic step-by-step approach to brief people on what you want to delegate to them
- Follow a number of important guidelines to monitor the performance of the delegatee as well as your own performance when delegating
- Coach and empower clients and/or colleagues to perform at their peak and help them grow while completing a delegated task
Time is of essence. We all know that the recent advances in technology have made us far more accessible than before. The newfound productivity in the workplace has put a lot more demand on what we need to produce. It is natural for most people to feel overwhelmed by how much they have to do in the time available. Filtering tasks that are irrelevant and implementing time management techniques can only get you so far. Eventually, the only way to scale up and get more done in this world is by delegating tasks to clients and/or colleagues.
Just about anyone who is successful is highly engaged in delegating tasks, otherwise they would never be able to become as big as they have become. Delegation skills, much like many other soft skills, can come to define an individual’s success and can prove to be much more important than focusing on certain technical skills.
Participants will learn how to delegate in a way that increases their own productivity in the long term by allowing growth for the delegatee.
Who should attend
Senior and Junior Partners
Duration / Time / CPD Points
One Day / 8.30am until 1.30pm / 5.5 CPD Points
SRA Competency: A2(1)
£996.00 per delegate (price includes VAT / Refreshments / Lunch and Personal Workbook) – limited to 12 delegates
Five Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LG