Acquiring this transferable business skill will give you the ability to always:
- Practise how to communicate assertively with clients when handling complaints for a win-win outcome
- Increase the effectiveness of your communication with clients and/or colleagues using body language
- Hold a positive attitude towards complaints and appreciate how they benefit organisations.
- Use Active Listening techniques when handling complaints to help establish rapport and leave a positive impression
- Respond to common challenging scenarios and handle complaints in an efficient manner
Complaint handling is an essential and useful skill. Whether it is your client who is complaining, or your client, supplier or even your colleague, you have a great opportunity to see yourself from another’s point of view. This feedback can prove to be invaluable and the handling of such criticism can do wonders for the image and productivity of your business.
It is often said that the way you handle a complaint is far more important than the solution you provide. Indeed, research shows that skilled handling can lead to long term client loyalty. There is also an increased likelihood for your clients to spread the word and let clients and/or colleagues know about your great service.
Handling complaints well requires practice and an exposure to a wide variety of situations. This course is fundamentally designed around examples and scenarios to accelerate this exposure and help delegates to quickly go through a series of common scenarios. Critical examples are provided on how a particular situation can be addressed poorly and what better alternatives exist in handling such situations. By observing bad attitudes and conversations, delegates can quickly learn what doesn’t work and why. This helps them to remember the skills longer and apply them more successfully in real world situations.
Who should attend
Duration / Time / CPD Points
One Day / 8.30am until 1.30pm / 5.5 CPD Points
SRA Competency: A2(1)
£696.00 per delegate (price includes VAT / Refreshments / Lunch and Personal Workbook) – limited to 12 delegates
Five Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LG