Acquiring this transferable business skill will give you the ability to always:
- Lead your team and achieve results
- Recognise the relationship between stakeholders, clients, team members and you
- Influence people in the right direction
- Communicate effectively with team members
- Coach and develop your team so that they operate at their peak
- Think strategically and align your team with company’s mission
- Demonstrate how to achieve results through people
Effective leaders have acquired a set of skills and developed behaviours that set them apart from clients and/or colleagues.
Successful leaders inspire and motivate people. They have the ability to create a vision and transfer it to those around them. They encourage hope, positivity, ambition and compassion. They are good communicators; know about planning and more importantly they can manage people.
While all good managers are not leaders, all successful leaders certainly know how to manage people.
Who should attend
Senior and Junior Partners
Duration / Time / CPD Points
One Day / 8.30am until 1.30pm / 5.5 CPD points
£996.00 per delegate (price includes VAT / Refreshments / Lunch and Personal Workbook) – limited to 12 delegates
Five Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LG