Benefits of Learn and Lunch Programmes
The sessions make excellent use of time which is limited throughout a busy day, and makes good use of budgets – one fee, so many trained!
By delivering group training it allows companies to reinforce the overall company culture and values so all employees.
Lunch and learn:
- Creates critical awareness for issues at hand.
- Effectively introduces any new organizational initiatives.
- Enhances company communication and avoids mis-communication.
- Advances other company training initiatives.
- Allows a level of expertise to be shared amongst employees.
- Boost employee engagement, bringing everyone together for a few minutes.
- Helps satisfy regulatory and continuing competency legal training requirements.
The Learn and Lunch program creates an open channel for sharing of information. Whether the training is targeted towards professional & personal development, wellbeing training, skill set training, or even life skills, these sessions can result in a boost in employee motivation and skills needed for a valuable and successful workplace and work life experience.
How does Learn and Lunch Program?
A lunch and learn program is a 45-60 minutes training or presentation session facilitated by an organization to employees during a lunch hour. You might decide to have it in an conference room, auditorium or staff cafeteria. What sets this concept apart from other programs is the accessibility and less formal structure of this approach. As an incentive, the company provides a light lunch!
Benefit to firm wide programmes
A lunch and learn program is a great way to nurture company and continuous learning in your organization as well as to demonstrate your commitment to the ongoing growth and development of all your employees — and is a tasty perk that everyone looks forward to.
Important topics where we can share our expertise around:
- Stress Management for solicitors (and their support staff)
- Packed Lunches: The power of plant based lunches
- Men and their Mental Health
- Managing menopause when working with Millennials
Who should attend
Any space in your office
£1050.00 (plus VAT) – first initial meeting, delivery of presentation, factsheet for attendees (and non-attendees), client follow up 30 days later