Acquiring this transferable business skill will give you the ability to always:
- Establish rapport using NLP techniques and use empathic communication to get the most from your encounters
- Boost your confidence by reframing and applying NLP techniques on your inner voice
- Persuade clients and/or colleagues using language patterns & NLP meta-programming
- Set your goals systematically and boost your confidence when dealing with future events using NLP programming
- Use a number of NLP skills to reprogram yourself, increase your confidence, read clients and/or colleagues and memorise better
- Use NLP perspectives to examine yourself and recognise the underlying NLP principles
Neuro Linguistic Programming or NLP is a body of knowledge that explicitly deals with enhancing your mind. NLP examines patterns of behaviour and helps people increase their self-awareness. Effectively, people can use NLP to reprogram their mind, change the patterns of their thoughts and emotional behaviours. NLP brings together three distinct areas of neuroscience, linguistics and behavioural patterns.
Much has been developed since 1970s and today NLP techniques and skills are used by many successful individuals and organizations, celebrities, athletes, politicians, CEOs and the like. NLP is essentially a number of techniques and mental exercises that can be easily applied to our mentality and behaviour. To master NLP, all you need to do is to understand and learn the skills and persistently apply them over and over again until you can use them unconsciously whenever the need arises.
Who should attend
Senior and Mid Associates
Duration / Time / CPD Points
One Day / 8.30am until 1.30pm / 5.5 CPD Points
SRA Competency: A2(1)
£896.00 per delegate (price includes VAT / Refreshments / Lunch and Personal Workbook) – limited to 12 delegates
Five Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LG