Acquiring this transferable business skill will give you the ability to always:
- Set efficient objectives that lead to productivity and follow guidelines on how to continuously manage performance
- Use an effective technique to reinforce the behaviour of clients and/or colleagues in the direction of your choice
- Set-up an appropriate performance management system based on modern principles and methodologies
- Hold a constructive appraisal meeting that helps to motivate the appraisee and maximise information transfer
- Use appropriate reward and ranking systems that increase appraisees’ motivation and guide them towards the right direction
- Use the GROW model to coach, question and guide a coachee
- Motivate individuals, reduce apathy and increase their confidence in themselves to achieve more than ever before
- Deliver your potentially negative message and get a good response
- Apply a powerful method that lets people to discover other people’s true opinion about themselves
In today’s competitive market, it is absolutely essential to systematically manage the performance of employees to make them as motivated and productive as possible. Any organisation that risks neglecting this important systematic review, is bound to fail when competing against those who use such optimisation.
It is well known that motivated staff not only work harder and longer, but are also much more likely to innovate and bring new ideas than clients and/or colleagues. Innovative companies are much more competitive and can handle bigger challenges swiftly and come out stronger than their competitors.
To create a productive atmosphere, an organisation simply needs to respond to the needs of its staff. Understating what motivates employees and aligning it with organisation’s objectives is the essence of an effective performance management system. This system requires HR support, periodic appraisals and constructive coaching sessions.
Who should attend
Partners / Senior Associates
Duration / Time / CPD Points
One Day / 8.30am until 1.30pm / 5.5 CPD Points
SRA Competency: A2(1)
£996.00 per delegate (price includes VAT / Refreshments / Lunch and Personal Workbook) – limited to 12 delegates
Five Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LG