Acquiring this transferable business skill will give you the ability to always:
- Engage your clients and/or colleagues and get their fullest attention
- Deliver your presentation with confidence and leave a positive and memorable experience for your clients
- Control your environment to have the highest impact
- Prepare your story, recognise what you want to show and record it
- Identify the fundamental parameters of a good presentation
- Design high-impact slides that deliver your message efficiently
We all want to give interesting, effective and memorable presentations. Your main objective as a presenter is to deliver a message. Your presentation is your pitch. To deliver that pitch perfectly, you need to borrow from a variety of fields; psychology, art & design, IT, politics and of course your own domain which is the subject of the presentation.
To deliver a great presentation you must use all of these domains, which means you must master the following:
- understand the psychology of your audience and prepare your message accordingly to appeal to their emotions and get maximum results.
- create a “wow” factor by using the latest IT tools and technology to put your ideas together and organise your content.
- appeal to the artistic side of your audience and design your presentation to look professional.
- deliver with confidence to show that you understand your own content and appear convincing.
- leave a long lasting positive effect on your audience so that they would never forget your message.
Who should attend
Duration / Time / CPD Points
One Day / 8.30am until 1.30pm / 5.5 CPD Points
SRA Competency: A2(1)
£696.00 per delegate (price includes VAT / Refreshments / Lunch and Personal Workbook) – limited to 12 delegates
Five Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LG