Acquiring this transferable business skill will give you the ability to always:
- Focus on the client’s needs and pitch your sale from the most efficient angle to get maximum results
- Sell by focusing on the client using effective modern selling frameworks
- Use the power of the brain to optimise your sales activities
- Sell using a structured framework and have the right mentality to maximise your conversion
- Take advantage of modern sales techniques by understanding the difference between the traditional and modern methods
- Phrase your sentences efficiently when selling a product or an idea
- Read and use body language effectively to enhance your communication skills
Since the industrial revolution, the world has gone though a major development frenzy leading to the production of the vast number of products and services that we enjoy today. As the number of products, ideas and concepts have increased, so is the need to inform and convince clients and/or colleagues of their benefits and applications to personal and professional lives. Sales skills therefore have become a vital part of any successful business and organization. The sophisticated sales industry active today has introduced new selling philosophies and pioneered modern techniques and sales methodologies.
Whether you are directly involved in sales as a salesperson or the production of these products or services, knowing how to sell is an incredibly useful skill. This comprehensive course, introduces traditional (influence-based) and modern (facilitative and consultative based) selling techniques and prepares the delegates for a variety of sales environments from retail and client facing selling to sophisticated business-to-business trade involving large transactional projects.
Who should attend
Duration / Time / CPD Points
One Day / 8.30am until 1.30pm / 5.5 CPD Points
SRA Competency: A2(1)
£696.00 per delegate (price includes VAT / Refreshments / Lunch and Personal Workbook) – limited to 12 delegates
Five Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LG