Acquiring this transferable business skill will give you the ability to always:
- Coach systematically to help colleagues achieve more and become their trusted team member
- Identify how teams progress overtime and how does this impact team members and the leaders’ leadership style
- Evaluate your team’s balance based on Team Roles and use systematic methods to enhance the efficiency of a team’s intercommunications
- Use empathic communication and increase your understanding of emotional skills
- Deliver constructive feedback and praise efficiently while paying attention to both verbal and non-verbal communication
- Discover what you know about yourself and your colleagues and what clients may think of you
Great products and services are made and delivered by great teams. Working in a successful and happy team is extremely satisfying. The cooperative atmosphere, the ease of achieving big results and the sense of significance of belonging to a successful team is very appealing. Working as part of such optimal teams is the dream of any individual and organisation.
This course focuses on transforming a group of people to a team of motivated individuals who work smoothly towards a common goal. Delegates are introduced to the concept of Team Roles and explore different ways of recognising and establishing their roles within the team. This knowledge enables team workers to manage their roles and responsibilities in the team and avoid gaps or overlaps in roles.
Who should attend
Senior and Junior Partners
Duration / Time / CPD Points
One Day / 8.30am until 1.30pm / 5.5 CPD Points
SRA Competency: A2(1)
£996.00 per delegate (price includes VAT / Refreshments / Lunch and Personal Workbook) – limited to 12 delegates
Five Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LG