Acquiring this transferable business skill will give you the ability to always:
- Control your thoughts with the right attitude so that you maximise your time efficiency
- Plan efficiently for your goals and your mission
- Organise your life efficiently and free your mind of little tasks
- Respond to a colleague and/or supervisor interruption confidently and get maximum results
- Say No and be loved for it!
- Delegate tasks at the appropriate level and maximise your efficiency
Everyone needs to deal with incoming “stuff” on a daily basis, whether they are letters, emails, calls, information packs, messages, your own thoughts or even random events like the breakdown of your car. We need to deal with a collection of unrelated stuff at work and at home using only “one” mind. If you increase your efficiency in dealing with these, you stand to gain enormously.
To achieve this, the course focuses on fundamental principles, guidelines, attitudes and organisation systems. Based on these principles and examples of such systems, delegates form their own system based on their own life style. In our experience, this has proven to be much more effective and even months after the course, our delegates report that they have become more productive as a result of this course. We are proud of this and continuously work to improve this course.
Who should attend
Duration / Time / CPD Points
One Day / 8.30am until 1.30pm / 5.5 CPD Points
SRA Competency: A2(1)
£696.00 per delegate (price includes VAT / Refreshments / Lunch and Personal Workbook) – limited to 12 delegates
Five Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LG